BUSINESS PARTNER AGREEMENT
- that the Business Partner has access to (and/or) office space, meeting rooms and flexible workplaces (coworking spaces), etc… at locations such as indicated on the website of the Business Partner which is intended to be made available to third parties, hereinafter referred to as “the location”;
- that Flexado, also on behalf of Business Partner, offers services and accompanying services to Customers of Flexado, hereinafter referred to as “services”;
- that Flexado concludes an agreement pertaining to the Customers that belong to Flexado pertaining to the location subject to approval of the Business Partner;
- that Business Partner is not required to make additional investments pertaining to this collaboration and that Flexado respects the corporate identity of the Business Partner and will promote it as such;
- that parties wish to set out their mutual legal relationship in writing in this agreement.
AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1 Content collaboration
1.1 If Flexado introduces a customer who wants to make use of the services of Business Partner, then Business Partner will offer and supply the offered services to the customer.
1.2 Business Partner guarantees that the services offered by the Business Partner can be rendered and are also legally allowed.
1.3 Flexado is entitled to offer the services, as indicated on the digital registration form, on location of Business Partner to third parties. Flexado will conclude an agreement with a third party subject to permission of Business Partner. Flexado will provide the necessary information of the Customer to Business Partner digitally as soon as it is complete.
1.4 Business Partner will, as soon as possible, but certainly within two working days after Flexado has asked for permission to Business Partner, inform Flexado in writing (by email) whether Business Partner objects to the Customer in question and what these objections are based on, upon default of which permission is considered to have been granted.
1.5 Both Flexado and Business Partner have the right to refuse Customers for reasons of one’s own. This refusal needs to take place within 1 day after the customer has been introduced.
Article 2 Commencement and duration collaboration
2.1 This agreement is concluded as an open-ended agreement and may be terminated by both parties with due observance of a notice period of 6 months taking effect from the end of the calendar month.
2.2 Parties may give notice of termination of this agreement with immediate effect, without observance of a notice period, in the event of bankruptcy or suspension of payment of one of the parties or if one of the parties winds up its business.
Article 3 Guarantees
3.1 Business Partner guarantees that:
- Flexado is allowed to note the name of Business Centre(s), the services and photos of the Business Centre(s) on the website of Flexado and affiliated businesses;
- to use the prices as specified as they are indicated in the digital registration form;
- Business Partner will take care of a representative location with accompanying services.
Article 4 Payment and commission fee
4.1 At the beginning of each month, Flexado sends an overview to Business Partner with the commission(s) as set out in article 7 of this agreement. On the basis of this overview, Business Partner sends an invoice to Flexado for the commission to receive. Flexado will receive a commission per introduced customer as long as the customer remains active with one or more services at one of the locations offered by the Business Partner.
4.2 The Business Partner is not allowed to invoice directly to a Customer of Flexado, unless given express written permission from Flexado.
4.3 Any start-up costs accrue to Flexado.
Article 5 Contract agreements
5.1 Business Partner is obligated to contract conditions between Flexado and the customer such as the agreed upon duration, notice period (at least 3 full calendar months) and payment frequencies.
Article 6 Liability
6.1 Flexado is in no way liable for direct and/or indirect damage and loss; consequential damage; loss of profit and such, regardless of name.
Article 7 Division of the Commission
7.1 The Division of Commission between Flexado and Business Partner is as follows:
• Business Partner receives 70% of the lease of meeting spaces;
• Business Partner receives 70% of the lease of flexible work locations/day offices;
• Business Partner receives 50% of a composed virtual office. For example, services such as: business postal address, business registration address/ place of business address, telephone answering services, Flexashop, etc.;
• Flexado receives 10% of the lease of full-time office space on the first year and 5% of renewals.
Customers via Business Partner at another location offered by Flexado (globally):
• Business Partner receives 10% of the lease of meeting spaces;
• Business Partner receives 10% of the lease of flexible work locations/day offices;
• Business Partner receives 10% of a composed virtual office.
Article 10 Applicable law and competent court
8.1 The Dutch law applies to this agreement. Any disputes will be solved in joint consultation as much as possible. If an amicable solution appears not to be possible, then the dispute will be submitted to the competent court at the Court of the Central Netherlands.
AddiMonele voorwaarden op de Flexado partnership overeenkomst.
Een flexibele werkplek is uitgerust met een bureau, een verstelbare
bureaustoel, een goed wifi-netwerk en de benodigde overige faciliteiten.
Een natuurlijke persoon of rechtspersoon waarmee Flexado een overeenkomst
is aangegaan dan wel aan wie Flexado een offerte heeE uitgebracht?.
Flexado en Business-partner komen overeen:
• Deze overeengekomen voorwaarden specifiek zijn voor de dienst
• Business-partner de beschikking heeE over de exploitaMe van
flexibele werkplekken welke bestemd is om aan derden ter
beschikking te stellen;
• Flexado mede namens Business-partner flexibele werkplekken
aanbiedt aan klanten van Flexado;
• Flexado terzake met de aan haar toebehorende klanten een
overeenkomst terzake de locaMe aangaat;
• Business-partner (indien noodzakelijk ook namens de eigenaar van
de locaMe) aan Flexado toestemming verleent om foto’s van de
locaMe (zowel binnen als buiten) alsmede overige
promoMemiddelen te gebruiken op haar website en overige
• Gebruikers kunnen per blok van 2 uren een flexibele werkplek
• Een werkdag bestaat uit 8 uren;
• Gebruikers kunnen de flexibele werkplekken reserveren met een
minimaal Mjdvak van 2 uur tot maximaal 8 uur;
• Flexado betaalt Business-partner een tarief van € 340,- per maand,
naar rato van gebruik van een flexibele werkplek;
• Voor het reserveren van een privé kantoorruimte of vergaderruimte
hanteren wij de standaard vergoeding zoals voorheen
• Flexado stelt een online dashboard-soEware beschikbaar voor
Business-partner waarin de dagelijkse reserveringen,
beschikbaarheid en overige facilitaire zaken geregeld kunnen
Prijzen zijn excl. BTWDownload the conditions in pdf